- I booked this tour in August.
Pickup from the hotel was efficient, then we transferred to another bus, and waited maybe 10 minutes before departure. We then left for Cesky Krumlov. Our guide was awesome. He spoke excellent English and French, was funny, had many stories to tell.
I thought the town in itself was ok, a bit touristy, but nice to see anyway. There was enough time in the city to walk a bit around and see it for myself.
We also got a free ticket for a boat cruise which I used.
I would book with this company again.
DiscoverCzech.com Service - Fast service, very helpful.
Barabara from US
- I am writing to thank you and Radek for the excellent car service from Passau to Prague via Cesky Krumlov. The car was most comfortable and the ride enjoyable. There was a bit of traffic, but the scenery of farms and fields was very soothing. Radek is an excellent driver and very professional, but also courteous, friendly, and helpful. We shall recommend your company to anyone needing transportation in the Czech Republic.
Farida from India
Prague - Next we took your Cesky krumlov day tour. The bus ride n lunch was excellent. Your advice n guiding us on chat was very helpful. Thank you!!
- The evening cruise was perfect. It was a good start on day.1 with local sightseeing to get us accustomed to the place. Good we took it. Would recommend it to all.
Debora from Brazil
- It was an unforgetable experiente.
Although the site mail a sad episode in the history, I think that everybody must go there.
The guids was very nice and had knowledg about the history of Cesky Republic.
Elizabeth Foubert from Mιxico
Prague - Great History, Architecture, Shopping, Culture : Concerts Ballet Museums, great cuisine and more !
- Moser Glass Factory the best. Beautiful Art pices to buy.
DiscoverCzech.com Service - Good. Clean what you need is there. !
Patrick from USA
Prague - We had a great time in Prague. The city was a little congested, but that is to be expected for the summer. We were able to travel to other parts of the city and enjoyed it immensely.
- We were on a Viking Cruise and needed a transfer to Prague (Viking wouldn't take us because we didn't book through their post-cruise extension). I found Discover Czech through the internet, read a lot of positive reviews then sent an email to book our transfer from Passau. I received a response right away, and it was so easy to arrange! They were so flexible with us, I changed our departure time by 90 minutes, and they were able to accommodate us. Our driver spoke English and he was very friendly and got us to Prague safely! I highly recommend this company!
DiscoverCzech.com Service - Everything was so easy to arrange. The car was immaculate and our driver was very capable!
Amit Lamba from India
Prague - Prague is a beautiful city, wonderful people and lots of historical places to see and enjoy. I will have to visit Prague again as was not able to explore it from all aspects. It is definitely a must go for tourists.
- The Zeinger Gallery in Dresden is very fabulous. You definitely need an entire day to explore all the historical elements that have been kept. The Dresden city is also very beautiful. The road journey was also very comfortable and Dresden is a must go if you are visiting and staying in Prague
DiscoverCzech.com Service - Very professional, followed time bound schedule, very friendly with tourists - I strongly recommend DiscoverCzech for your local sightseeing in Prague and day drips outside of Prague
JK from USA
- The driver was prompt, courteous and very polite. Everthing was exactly as described. An excellent value!
DiscoverCzech.com Service - Would definitely recommend. We would certainly use this service again.
Justine MacDonald from South Africa
- Great tour with a fluent English guide who gave lots of additional Prague/Czech historical info en route. Definitely recommended for an easy day out of Prague. We did it with our almost-4-year-old and had no issues.
Judy from USA
- We booked a transfer from Prague to Passau with a stopover tour in Cesky Krumlov.
Communication was excellent prior to our pick up and our driver arrived early and was professional and extremely friendly. Our tour guide in Cesky Krumlov was excellent and very knowledgeable.
We would recommend Discover Czech services! Thank you for making our holiday so wonderful.
Joel from Australia
Prague - Unique, beautiful and a place that should never be skipped when traveling.
- I relay enjoyed the tour, it was such a fascinating experience being in such an old town, and seeing the bone church was some thing I couldn't experience anywhere else.
Ray from Ireland
- Fantastic Trip, excellent prompt and knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended.
Louise from Canada
- Everything was great. Very professional, transportation was very good and done in a Mercedes Van. Driver was on time which was appreciated. We had a few hours in Cesky Krumlov which was great. I would recommend your services to anyone who would ask.
Robert from Canada
- I thought the tour was well organized, very interesting, and everything was on schedule. I thought it was worthwhile, and recommend it.
Julio from Venezuela
- I used DiscoverCzech transportation service from Prague to Frankfurt and I will recommend 100% this service.
Service was on time in Prague and Driver was very careful during all the way.
We had enough space for our luggage and all 4 passegers traveled comfortablely.
Note: All reviews were written by the real travelers which used our services and kindly provided your experiences. Thank you!
Have you any experiences with staying in Prague? Email us!